This is one of the highly recommended and booked tours. This tour will take you in a Cooking workshop if you are interested and take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn delicious and balanced recipes from our chefs. During your classes, you’ll be introduced to an incredible wealth of culinary knowledge keeping pleasure at its heart. From traditional Moroccan recipes and practical tips to the exploration of alternative diets. Explore the blue-washed streets of Chefchaouen, Meknes’s animated medina, the historical Old Town of Fes, and the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech. Sip tea with an Amazigh family in the Valley of roses. Visit Dades valley and gorges, a short hike at Todra Gorges (Canyons)… Camel Ride to see Sunset at the top of the highest ERG CHEBBI DUNES with an overnight experiencing in the peaceful of Sahara desert in a Berber luxury camping, watching stars and listening to drums music. Also, you will have time to have some fun doing some sportive adventures and activities on the dunes like experience sand-boarding, ATV Quads, Buggies, Horse Riding.. …Balloon Ride experience in Marrakech.
- 11 Days Transportation in Private Toyota Prado Land-Cruiser with A/C Or new Mini-Vans with A/C
- 09 Nights’ (Single, Double, Triple Room) Accommodation in an Authentic Moroccan Riads
- 01 Night in a "Berber Tents" in the middle of Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes and Camel trekking to see the Sunset on your way heading to your desert luxury camp
- English, French, Or Italian – speaking driver / guide for the entire trip
- English – speaking city guides in imperial cities like Marrakech and Fes
- All breakfasts and 03 Dinners (Sahara desert and Dades Gorges)
- Wi-Fi if necessary in the car
- Lunches & 07 Dinners (Rabat, Chafchaouen , Fez and Marrakech)
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Beverages (Drinks)
- Tips for guide, drivers
- Entrance Fees
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.