Highlight Morocco Tour is an exciting mix of culture and history, this complete 12-day itinerary covers all highlights of Morocco’s historic Imperial cities, Tangier, Chafchaouen Meknes, Fes, and Marrakech with additional time dedicated to Chefchaouen, and Fes. You’ll start in Tangier on the coast of the Strait of Gibraltar and take your way south to lovely Marrakech. Morocco’s exceptional architecture, ornate artisanship, delicious food, and bustling souks are sure to leave you charmed and let you enjoy the magic of the highlight of the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi with an experience of the silence of the Sahara desert and the beauty of the canyon of Todra gorges and the charming of the valley of the roses. This itinerary will take you to visit the wonderful 17th-century Unesco Heritage Kasbah Ait Benhaddou ….and cross the Atlas Mountains and see the goats climbing argan trees.
- 12 Days Transportation in Private 4WD Toyota Prado Land-Cruiser with A/C or New Mini-Van with A/C
- 10 Nights’ in Authentic Moroccan Riads & 01 Night at "Berber Tents” Luxury Desert Camp
- Camel trekking to spend the night in a "Berber Tents with private toilet and Hot Shower " in the middle of Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes
- All breakfasts and 04 Dinners (Sahara desert, Dades Gorges and Ouarzazate)
- English, French, Or Italian – speaking driver / guide for the entire trip
- English – speaking city guides in imperial cities like Marrakech and Fes
- WiFi if necessary in the car
- Lunches & 07 Dinners (Chafchaouen, Fez, Essaouira and Marrakech)
- Entrance Fees
- Beverages (Drinks)
- Tips for guide, drivers
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.