This 08-day itinerary features a quick perfect mix of culture, history, adventure, and relaxation. Explore imperial cities, mountain villages, desert landscapes, and ramparts. Begin in the economic capital of Morocco, before heading your way south to Fes, and through the Sahara desert for an adventure of camel trekking, over the Atlas Mountains, Todra and Dades Gorges, valley of the roses , the roads of thousand Kasbahs, UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE KSAR AIT BEN HADDOU, then to the red city Marrakech which is considered the labyrinth of Morocco.
- 08 Days Transportation in Private Toyota Prado Land-Cruiser with A/C Or new Mini-Vans with A/C
- 06 Nights’ in a Authentic Moroccan Riads & 01Night in “Luxury Berber Tents
- Camel trekking to spend the night in a "Berber Tents with private toilet and Hot Shower " in the middle of Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Dunes
- English, French, Or Italian – speaking driver / guide for the entire trip
- English – speaking city guides in imperial cities like Marrakech and Fes
- All breakfast and 03 dinners (Sahara Desert and Boumalene Dades)
- WiFi if necessary in the car
- Lunches & 05 Dinners (Fes and Marrakech)
- Entrance Fees
- Airfare (Flight Ticket)
- Beverages (Drinks)
- Tips for guide, drivers
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.